Sunday, October 5, 2008

Do you know what this is son?

Well, it's been awhile since my last post.
Since the last time, I successfully lost my first bow tie, because I am an idiot, but being avid readers of my blog ya'll should know that by now! So I'm going to get a new new bow-tie. I've hung out with people met a an irishman.
[insert possibly offensive picture for the Irish



I thought it was really funny that he was very stereotypical Irish; shortish, pale and red headed, so what I guess what I'm trying to say is that I met a leprechaun. Yet, not one pot o' gold, bowl o' lucky charms, or four leaf clovers were around (or maybe I just couldn't find them....)

Remember when the Irish were an oppressed minority in the USA? Am I bringin oppression back? That is something I'm going to have to think long and hard about. I'm going to have to do some serious soul searchin (srsly i'm not j/k-ing)

Besides that not much happened. Oh! the band LOST IN TREES came and played at a bar/restaurant near me on Thursday.
[insert picture of awesome 11 piece folkband]


Well, here is 3 out of 11. Good enough? and go to their myspace plz? kthnx!

Other than that I'm doing this performance thing for a a fund-raiser at the Steppenwolf theater!

Besides that, here is a musak video
Yelle "Ce Jeu"


She's not even singin in ENGLISH soooo cray cray

What should I be this year for halloween?
OMG WHAT AM I GUNNA WEARRRRRRR
<3 begin stereotypical <3
<3 dressin up <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there are 4 people in that picture