Saturday, November 15, 2008

This is the humming song

It's Friday night (re: Saturday morning)
Isn't time CRAYZEE?!!?

I spent the most important time of today (the time spent outside of work) lookin at art!

I went to THE SCHOOL OF THE ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO
the caps was needed bc this school is soooooo awesommme rite!?!?!?!
p.s. also imagine the person saying the title is british so it would be:
THE SCEWHL OF THE AHT INSTAHTUIWT OF CHICAHGOH
[insert mascot (this isn't a joke/maybe it is you don't know!)]


The art was really interesting. Some of it was obvi hit or miss. I'm not artist (actors according to the English are only artisans, since we don't technically create art we merely interpret an artists vision, whatever everyone can totally suck it) but i do know what I like.
And I did like ART.

Saturday has come(obvious joke) and I stretched my political muscle. Ezaboo, Teach and I went downtown to protest Prop 8. 
Srsly I want to be able to get married one day if not married then at least gayrried (gay married) sometime. Maybe if I'm lucky one day I'll be able to get gayvorced!(yall should be able to figure this out yall)

Anyway, it was everything a gay protest be; fun, uplifting, funny and snarky. Oh the snark! The glorious snark <3>

That's about it.
Goodnight and good luck. (sounds sooooo professional!)



No comments: