Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nighttime? Anytime.

This weekend was a weekend like any other weekend...well, that is, until she walked into my office. Or something.

That's how stuff starts right?


You have to start with an event that it outside of the ordinary. Some might call it the extraordinary or even X-traordinary or even XXXtraordinary
(this isn't that kinda blog: so get ya mind outa the gutter, metaphorically speaking, or literally speaking if, you had some kinda of medical procedure that went horrible wrong[grey's anatomy!!!!]).


Yesterday I took my first real step to get my tattoo (or tatty as i like to call'em). I have my image, I have my artist and I have my appointment.
So after Thursday, I'm going to take my journey into KEWLNEZZ. right? eh? eh?


Today writer and I went to Tweet for brizzunch (brunch) It was good. DUH.
And writer helped my writing that i let her read when i finished writing what i was writing. (how's that for a sentence?! suck it T. Kutchner!!)
The feedback was good (OBVI) b/c she is writer and I am not. So that is good and i have to start in my 2nd draft.


That hand is white. I am not.

No comments: