Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Roaming

the month of september is newly among us and it finds this genteel (and gentile) soul roaming the wilds of nueva york.
[insert current sleeping situations in everywhere new york]

As of the month of September I have found a prospective employer. AAAW HELL to the YES. and if I don't somehow manage to fuck everything up, my first day of work is the 15th

squeee central. I don't think i've ever been so excited to work for the man. but at least my jorb will be doing good on the mans behalf.

so there

[insert, i google imaged 'doing good' and this is what i got]

So things are finally coming up milhouse and if something should happen (G forbid) I'll take it as a sign the i need to ______

yeah there is no plan b (heh)

I also realized i dance like a freak, flailing; my body trying to disregard or break any and all of the natural laws of physics and propriety.

and you know what? i'm ok with that.


not like this lil' guy

No comments: