Monday, December 29, 2008

Origin Story

Right, so I was like born in Cali (i'm  goin goin back back to Cali Cali), in the San Fernando Valley to be exact, I know, I know, I'm actually a valley girl. Is anyone really surprised?

totez surprised 4rlz? I think not!

[insert best picture i could find using google for "90s valley girl"]

That's why I don't think it's a surprise I have a close connection to Buffy, from the original movie. I'm sorry, but I think the movie is really really fuckin good.
[insert the original Buffy]

Being in Las Vegas and so close to my birthplace, is bringing back some memories. memoreezzz.

So i'm going to get a burger and fries. Fries that i distinctly remember eating b/c i wasn't old enough to eat the burger. (I was only 5! [and not 5 factorial, i just hit you with some math! what!?!!?])

[insert TOMMY'S BURGER]

so good ya'll.

No comments: