Wednesday, December 31, 2008

'Twas the night before New Years Eve

So this is a new year and I don't blah blah blah blah blah
Does it fucking look like I'm in my last year of high school or freshmen year in college.

I'm old enough to now that each year is kinda the SAMESIES

You know what isn't the samesies, Destiny's Child. Remember back in the day when they used to be four of them then they had three and tried to pull off DS3 - puh-leaze.
And know there is only one. I wonder in Beyonce's mind she's just sayin "ya'll can suck it" in here head to the 5 other girls that used to make up Destiny's Child in it's different manifestations?
Yes that math is right. 5.
I hope she does. 

N E wayz




There is that. 

I haven't put any male singers up in this business. I'm not that nostalgic bout the d00dz

I did nothing today. Well nothing but eat salmon. NUMNUMNUMNUM
Well nothing but eat salmon and watch t.v.

That's how I role on my VAY-CAY.
I eat and watch tee-vee and blog...I lead a very fulfilling life.

Here is one d00d that does make me feel nostalgic but not for anything tangible. Whatever that means! I don't know what i'm saying anymore! I like BEIRUT
he was the person that made me want to grow a moustache!





nighty-night

No comments: