Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Effortless Plenty

BACK IN BROOKLYN SUCKAS

Now, I'm not saying that Queens sucked but...queens sucked.

heh queens suck butt

DOUBLE MEANING.

DS7 and myself (it's bad grammar, whatever, we are playing by brooklyn rules now "biatch") moved into our new plizzace (I always thought that looked like a mash-up of pizza and place and now i want a pizza, THANKS A LOT PLAYED OUT SLANG). It took us about an entire day to move in all the stuff. The moving didn't technically start until noon and the moving in didn't technically start till 2:30 and then we weren't done until 2 A.M.

and it was a school night guyz! but for serious, we have all our shit in our place and I'm currently nestled in my pull-out bed. suck it sleeping on a nest on the floor. I'm now this close to sleeping on a real bed. can you imagine! I certainly can and do.

My last Wednesday in Queens I dreamed that I bought a bed for (well mattress) for 90 dollars!
I have big dreams.

and now there is this:

No comments: