Friday, December 18, 2009

I'll Have A Blue

It's the weekend
It's the squeekend
It's the gleekend
It's the mekand

I have big plans.

before we get to them WHO DRINKS SMIRNOFF ICE?!? only college freshman homosexuals (trust me i know)

back on track:
i'm going to finish paintin my room (it's looks like an unfinished womb, i want it to look like a finished womb) WOMB ROOM

i'm going to go to the tattie store on my street (it's just a few thousand blocks north of my apty) I wanna talk to my maaaaaaybe tattoo artist

going to a few holiday partayz

and maybe going couch hunting (and begging for money!)

i want sushi rull bad, i was just watching a Dollhouse (on friday night...i'm so cool) and this guy was eating sushi made from his own legs and i was like....i want some. NOT the leg sushi, but the regular kind.

whatever I have real plans.

oh heh, I went to the company holiday party. AND WE HAD A MOTHERFUCKING WALK-OFF.

Although i did show good face, i was inturn schooled, i took it humbly, since it was my first walk-off. it was fun PLUS free food and free booze and dessert i was in heaven.

[insert heaven <3333]

No comments: