Thursday, July 1, 2010

it's my heart not me

I'm a sleepy sally today.

K and T (hello! thanks! please, enjoy! no no no, this one's on me!) can attest that.

I was thinking about all the horrible movies I promised I would treat myself to.

Movies like, Sex in the City 2: Operation Desert Sandblast Facelift or Twilight Eclipse: The Hunt for Vadge October.

I don't know. If these are the movies that er'body went midnight screening crazy over why not watch them!

Here's why, because they would probably make any sane person gladly claw out their eyes.
But
BUT the absolute genius that are these cinematic gems is that they have the endless potential for unintentional hilariousness. Like when some gets hit with a ball or when you see toolbags on skateboards fall and hurt themselves.

IT'S MAJOR LULZTIMEZ,

So I guess it's kind of hipsterish, my desire to watch these movies.....? Or my desire to be a part of mainstream pop culture yet simultaneously be a part from it. I dunno!

Either way I do want to watch THIS MOVIE:





So, how'd you like it? Thanks for coming. Oh and say hi to the kids for me, they grow up so fast don't they? I can't believe little Susy graduated and is starting Smith in the fall. And I'm sure Drew will find his footing; he's always been a free spirit.

Oh and hey I'll make some of my famous polenta in the future, I know how much you enjoyed it that last time. I just haven't had the time! so so so busy! Well thanks again!

Oh and next you come around, do you mind wiping your feet? There's shit all over my new rug.

No comments: