Saturday, August 21, 2010

I fell

Chicago, or Chicken cargo as no one calls it ever, here I come!

So I stupidly got a car service to take me to JFK airport…so so dumb.

Because I’m just much too lazy to take the train then another train then another train or a bus to get to the airport.
Because I’d rather wait till the last minute to pack up my things.

Because my roomiee had a bday and we had to celebrate starting at 12 o’clock in the afternoon starting with BRUNCH at a French restaurant with beer and bloodies. And then because my roommate likes the fancy things in life I bought a couple of bottles of 11 dollar champagne!

KNOCK KNOCK who’s there? MR. MOTHERFUCKIN FANCY CLASS THAT’S WHO.

So we knocked those two back because why not? What did our livers ever do for us?

A lot.

Then our bestie friendie barkin came to our apartment. More wine. Then we went to some bougie cocktail place and had one bougie cock-tale each. Then we had some AMAZING Japanese fusion food. Listen I’m not a foodie, I hate the term and I hate those people BUT guuuuuuuuurl it was GOOOOD.

After we feasted like kings are at least like dukes, at the very very least earls…?

We went to some other semi-bougie cocktail place, then of course we ended up at Metropolitan the local homosexual watering hole.
Oh god I was about to make a disgusting play on words…Well not really play on words more like a rearrangement of words. Let’s just say it was along the lines of homosexuals watering their holes. (< --- see? no good, not at all).


Where was I? Ah, yes, so I dumbly paid monayz to get here but whatever. I’m in the plane truckin’ to Chicago. And that is all that matters.

PLUS

Jet motherfuckin’ Blue has MTV; hello Jersey Shore™

Embarrassing!

FYI

chicago is nothing like this



soon though, soon the wheels while turn again and we'll be back to where it started

No comments: