Sunday, October 17, 2010

here again

It's been a while (A MONTH! {actually a month and a week!}) since i've written in here!

I've dusted the corners free of the cobwebs (halloweEeEn), all pearly and irridescent that have blossomed with lack of activity. Hacked away the ivy that has run wild making my blog it's home.

My blog!
My blog!
My blog!

See? Different emphasis! Different! emphasis! That means I care! Or that I simple don't know how to say sentences in order for them to make sense.

(it's been a while) <--- that was supposed to be said in a Southern Accent™.

iyt's bin ah y-ahwl (better!)

So the spookiest of all months is upon us. Slowly but surely the leaves are dropping, the weather is changing , the cardigans are pulled on everything everything everything is starting to go to sleep and will soon wake up as ZOMBIES!
\

I was loosing you there, I could tell.

I went to a haunted haus or as a mr. dennis cooper calls it a SPO0O0OKY House (extra O0O0 mine) with the ole bouyfrienz. Yes you heard it here first, if i've never met you in real life, and our only form of communication is this is blog. If there is sucha person(s?) out there, hello!

The haus was called Blood Manor™ it was spooky and more than a lil cooky and it made me want a hot dog, well corn dog rul bad.

But where was I? Oh yes! It's OCTOBER.

which means my motherfuckin' birthday.

me
me
me
me

Amirite

As a gift I promise to post more!


you're welcome?

No comments: