Friday, January 7, 2011

I got done

Not a new scene, just continuation of previous.

Kay - Great

Jay - Great

Elle - So how do we go about it?

Kay - Can't expect us to tell you everything

Jay - It's pretty boring really.

Elle - Not everything, something, not everything.

Kay - If you give a moose a muffin...

Elle - Excuse me?

Jay - It's not we, it's us.

Elle - What?

Kay - You said "we" there is no "we."

Jay - Just us and please, it's really nothing, routine.

Kay - And it's best if you not know.

Elle - Best? I'm the one that...I think it's best if I know.

Kay - Why? So you can do what? So you can help? I wouldn't think you'd want to do that.

Jay - Plus if we told you we'd have to kill you.

Beat

Beat

Kay - Alright, you were going to tell use where to go.

Elle - Yes.
He's
Umm He's upstairs.

Kay - Thank you

Jay - Really, it is best that we don't go into specifics.

Beat

Jay - These stairs

Elle - Yes.

Jay and Kay exit. Elle is left alone. A single spot light, looking up the stairs. Starts to smile. Wide.

No comments: