Sunday, August 24, 2008

Candy weighin' both of my pockets down

This weekend has been the first weekend that I've been sort of at ease.
Because (list alert!)

I got a job (as hopefully people got the news from the previous post)
I have the opportunity to have money
I have the key interest in spending money
After having to be frugal for a while I know when I can splurge and when it isn't necassary
I hung out with hotMess and talked about life
I hung out with hotMess talked about life and had a lot sangria
I went to the jo-jo newsy concert with hiker


That's joanna newsom to all you uncool kids. (kidz?)

Then hiker and I went up to Evanston to meet up with writer for a drink and then we headed up to her place for a sleepover!


Then the next morning we found a couch!
That has a pull-out mattress!
We can finally have people over!


All we have to do is figure out how to get it upstairs!
I'm sure we can do it!
right!
right?
...right...?

No comments: