Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Shoulda Burned the Bitch Down

Ok,
So being out of school for about 3 months now and officially in the adult world and no I don't mean adult entertainment world, even though I did think about it. 
ANYWAY
It's a little strange to think that as I type this entry, bright and fresh faced new students (soon to be sleep deprived, drug abusers/addicts, alcoholics, study-oholics, (rage-oholics?)) have spent their first day in our over-priced liberal arts school in the middle of nowhere. 
It kinda makes me sick to think about because, well, I'm jealous. I want to be excited to be moving to a new place, but without the free of having to get a job, or find an apartment in order to survive. At school there was everything! 
Food
Rooms
Books
Booze
_____
Friends close enough to walk to their house/room

So, yes, I think I have the right to be jealous? These idiots don't know how good they got it. They are just gonna spend the next 4-5 years boozin, hanging out, learnin, partyin, ______, and "loving life" 
Psssssh 
Well at least I have one thing to comfort my cold dead adult world heart, after 4-5 years it's going to be their turn.
suckers.

1 comment:

LG said...

we got out at the right time. i dont want anyone calling me fearless.

the real world is making me stupid, though.