Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Gold Laméy!

I
Got
A
Job


I
Got
A
Gold Lamé
Jacket



I also got a call for something else which might lead to another employment opportunity?
Things are, at least for now, looking up.
Everything's comin' up milhouse!



Besides that pseudo-mexi, lemofpin, argyle and s are visiting! So we have a full apt!
Oh! and m&m is also staying with us, slightly longer term because he's apartment shoppin'. more like apartment hoppin! No? No.
Oh! specs and I went down, down to chinatown yesterday(Tuesday) and bought rolls and gummi candy!

oh and writer...
CRUNCHY CREEEEEAAAAAMYYYY

2 comments:

Jamøn Serrano said...

Hoagies and Grinders

Unknown said...

I hate you. How dare you say those words to me.
See you tonight. Bring the lamé and some beer and some rice to put on the grillz.