Saturday, February 21, 2009

All Things Go

So far I've had 2 conversations bout blogz.

Takin over the world (taken ovah teh wurld?)

Ezaboo and made a trip to ____inshirehilltownsvilleburg

and it was and has been weird/exhilarating and a lil annoying (just kidding ya'll! <3 ya'll, psych!) walking around and feeling like, feeling like, there is a constant need to move in order to not feel out of place. The more one moves the more things don't get awkward or I don't feel like a geezer. (totez old-timey srsly)

I met up with old friends. I met up with one friend, and it felt so comfortable to be around him and nice and good and a lil spesh(special, abbrevs duh!) That I'm sitting here wasting time writing about some1/one that....

N E WAYZ

This was about to cross over into something this blizzog was neverrrrrr supposed ta be!

So I ate and ate and ate and ate some more (just for a change of pace)
I saw people I don't recognize and instantly loathed their existance and their obliviousness. because i am that much of a jerk. and i saw those that will always remain the same with a shiny veneer of the new and it was beautiful and it was sad and it was infuriating because no one should change.

Even if Barry Bam Bam is Prez change ain't always good
[insert hope is futile]

No comments: