Monday, February 23, 2009

It was for Freedom

From myself and from the land.

Ezaboo and I have come back from our mini vay-cay into unreality.
[insert what do you do with a B.A. in ____?]


Like I've sad before it was blurry and thrilling and sad.

I talked to Prof. Moustache and that was weird. He said it was like "I never left" But that is the opposite of the truth. I didn't/don't belong there anymore.

It's one of those thangs that sound supah melodramatic (melodramz) and unrefined and arrogant to think that in the span of one year (ugh actually less than a year ya'll) I could have changed so much or that the school could have changed so much.

so whatevah.

When ezaboo and i stayed with Prof. Fabulous and his hubby at Mr.'s Fabulous awesome house, we ate crazy good southern cooking. and watched the Oscars.
And of course er'body was happy when s. penn got the golden bastard for being MILKed
and I was too and the speech was thoughtful and inspiring since you know the gheyz are people too.
[insert ya milked!]


This year it was like the Tony's (so much singin n dancin) except with more money and probably more viewership....and relevence....
;(

It was nice to be there. But it's nicer to be back, to my own special new nonreality.
[insert we ain't going to the town we're going to the city]

No comments: