Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Everybody's got the Right

Or as I like to say it Er'body's or even Ey'body's or some combination therein most likely adding superfluous z's or x's or BOTH.

see what i did there? Eh? cool.
I'm getting tired of my music and i deserve to be happy with my music that is a priv-nay! A RIGHT that i have.

Yes the new animal collective is off the hook (hizzook?) (i think i actually meant what i wrote when i wrote off the hook.) Something is wrong with my brain wiring. But i want more. more new sounds to invade my earholes. 

NOT 
A
SURPRISE

Well, as I wait, wait for something, wait for the world to end (fingers crossed), wait for spring (the world ending is mostly like happening first) wait for inspiration (don't know what that even means n e moor) wait to hear back, wait for godot, 

I've been writing. A novel about a sad little ferret that gets its wish to be a sad little eagle. Then that sad lil eagle (his name is eagly the exoskeleton, did i mention that the sad lil eagle is inside-out? well he is but that's not why he's sad, so don't even bring it up!) goes on a big adventure! On this adventure he meets (heh meats) many jerks and then with his hollow, boney, inside-out wings he flies to a tree where he wishes that everyday was thanksgiving (he hates turkeys and pigs and cranberries but not yams incidentally) but that wish never comes true. THE END.

I've been doing some thinking, actually i find myself no longer thinkin about anything.

I just want to be thinking
thinking my thoughts. 
that ain't gonna happen.
at least not tonight
maybe not EVER. 

i also just want to dance (gay!)

No comments: