Monday, January 4, 2010

ANTI-psychotic

Well here I am again in the verge of shame disgust and arousal (a state that I'm beginning to find myself over and over again).

DS7 and I bought two armchairs, and by DS7 and I mean only DS7. He's got the cashmoneymillionaires. No he doesn't.

I finished my room and it looks very nice and messy which was the aesthetic I was going for and our living room is feeling very homey and comfortable. All I need to do now, is everything:
Shelves
Frames
Bed
Dresser
Everything everywhere in the entire world.

I also need glasses and go to the doctor and go to the dentist and things and things and stuff and spending and spending ugh everything is stupid.

I don't go to work until noon tomorrow, which is the only reason I'm awake.

This is the first post of the new year I spent the first three days of the new year going to sleep at horrible times. So eaaaaarly in da moh'nin'

I've also met a fOtOgrapher and "i'ma get my pitcher takin'" So that'll be weird and something that I've kinda always wanted to do since I'm kiiiiiiiiiiiinda narcissistic (don't tell anyone what am I thinkin' no one reads this!) but also something that I've never thought I'd have the b-a-l-l-z to do it. So I'm kinda nervous/excited/aroused/shamed (see how I worked it with what I wrote on top?) writing!

I've also been trying to write the play, but this damn writers block is cock blocking my writins'.
Well, I'll take my time I'll put it back I'll touch myself till I'm on track.
(masturbation reference to writing and music)

LADY GAGA, who, bee tea dubz, yours truly is going to see in about 2.5 weeeeeeeeeeks

SUCK IT.

No comments: