Thursday, July 3, 2008

Seiche Warning

Apparently during really(rly?) bad stormy weather - not the song - around a lake there can b what is called a seiche. It's kind of like a tsunami but on the lake and not as big. So like a mini/baby/developmentally challenged tsunami. And Chicago had a seiche warning today.
All the other pictures that I google image searched were too science-y, nothing but charts and blah blah blah, so instead I went for a retro looking picture.
ANYWAY, yeah there was a lot of rain and according to a local bar tender a seiche hadn't hit Chicago in 25 years.
Seiche kind of sounds like a dirty word. Almost like I should be writing about it but someone else should. It sounds a like a ladies downstairs equipment, her sausage wallet, her...I'm no good at this. It sounds like I'm trying to hard to talk about vaginas. So I'll stop and let the master do it.
Today I had my interview at the gap, it was a group interview so the entire time when I wasn't answering a question I just wanted to scream "GIVE ME THE JOB NOW, THANKS" but I couldn't do that now could I? Could I?

On the plus side quarter-rican's dad and sister are visiting us. So for now we have food in abundance (bacon!), plus I bought "Clue" and "Aladdin" on VHS! 
well I should sleep because I have to get up earlish to go take care of ezaboos and hotMess's cat...and watch their cable

No comments: