Saturday, July 5, 2008

what up bro?!

Yo, after having a killer night at this totally kick ass bar that was playing all the illest jams, this post could  not have been more warranted. I mean the chicks were totally diggin me. Who could blame them?! I had my best gear on; faded jeans with my ambecrombie stripped button down, and my hair was lookin perf! 
Oh man this one chick was a total freak! She had on a stripped black and white dress on with a red belt, I didn't notice this (I mean, I not a fag, bro) but my friends were all talking about her. And damn! She looked good on the dance floor, her hands in the air with that totally rad glow in the dark bracelet. I totally ended up hookin' up with her.
Yo the only downer of the night where these total losers that were sitting at a booth. They dressed like weird0s and one of them was a total fag, bit whatever, jokes on them, I didn't let them ruin my night. One of my buddies totally jacked one of their bikes (who the fuck rides bikes and doesn't get a freakin cab all the time, bro!??!) and totally fooled the guy into thinking someone else did.

All in all a fuckin rad night yo. Fuckin rad bro. 



1 comment:

Jamøn Serrano said...

I always knew you were a chipster, I suppose it was just a matter of seeing how it would manifest itself.

Stop by the Loyola stop for broasted chicken maine.