Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ya Burnt!

Thursday, I had a fake day at work. A really posh (posh!? I thought we were in *MERICA!?!?) fancy restaurant interviewed me to be a bus-boy now known as busser because bus-boys can also have vagina's.
they had me come in later on Thursday (the same day I had my interview) and had my trial with another busser to see how the job is done in a fancy restaurant.
Having never:
Worked at a fancy restaurant
Eatin at a fancy restaurant
Been inside a fancy restaurant
(I have seen many on TV/Movies)
I was a little unprepared.
But nothing horrible went wrong. It seemed like an OK place. The staff was friendly, especially ivan and juan, (fellow bussers).


Friday, came and went and I got a call from a company, but i missed their call, so I will call them and make them hire me.
I did get to hang out with state, he's a really interesting guy with awesome style, and I hung out with him and a couple of other ___sters.
Saturday, writer and I hung out, watched some 30rock, met up with hiker after her day at the restaurant. Hung out at DUKES made friends with some dalmatians and writer and I accidentally underestimated some guys musical knowledge, even though he ended up not knowing the band we were talking about. It...was...a little awkward.
Then writer and I headed to Berlin.
not this Berlin:
But a club. Where the music was fine but the people watching was better. We say a really awkward/funny dancing foursome....I think you would have to be there...to find it...funny

No comments: