Sunday, February 21, 2010

i can take

previously on L O S T - i mean - B L O G


2/10/10
There was half day at work today. It was kinda awesome. It’s was only kinda awesome b/c, duh, we obvs had to go to work in the first place. And that is NO FUN. unless you work as a…I just spent 10 minutes (only 5) trying think of a job that is fun. I did think of one, but I then quickly chastised myself on having dreams. Ef ya’ll dreamz.
So anywinterishere, we had half a dizzy at wizzy (ugh why do I do that?). But it was basically like not being at work at all b/c everyone was all excited about getting the h-town outa doge. So peeps had a lot of energy and it made the half a day go super fast. Then I went home and SLEPT. My favorite pastime.

Sleeping
Eating
Writing
And Memorizing.
(I guess Reading too but evz I ain’t smart)

The snowy day has nice b/c, besides the whole no work/more sleep thing, it just reminded me of being young. Waking up in the morning turning on channel 4 and waiting for Huron County public schools to be closed. It would still be dark enough out, that falling right back to sleep would be as easy as falling asleep the night before, anticipating a snow day, was difficult. Then boom, out like a light until the sun rose for real this time. Putting on the standard, or perhaps, sub-standard snow gear, (fuck snow pants), and heading out to frolic in the snow.
Or later getting up late, then having to walk to school n e ways, because we still had rehearsal/practice and those sets weren’t going to paint/build themselves. Those lines won’t be learned themselves (even though they totally would’ve been...psych!). Those push-ups/sit-ups laps wouldn’t do/run themselves (nope they wouldn’t’ve…ya burnt). But it was still fun b/c it wasn’t school.
Then EVEN LATER, what? no class? time to drink! Welcome to college, when any excuse was one to drink.
Writing a paper?
Finished a paper?
Exam?
Good rehearsal?
Bad rehearsal?
Good sex?
Bad sex?
Boyfriend?
Girlfriend?
Friend issues?
Thursday?
Snow Day?


Drink.

Oh lordy, thanks America for a generation of, somewhat, intelligent alcoholics.

Back to the point (?). Snow days are nice. Even though I did none of those things. The memories the snow day brought back were nice and also the underlying feeling that they could happen was still there. I could go out and play or drink. But instead since I’m a sixty year old trapped in a 23 year olds body with the vocabulary of a thirteen year old (girl), I just went to sleep and watched Clue!



I’m shouting..
I’m shouting
I’m shouting



I’m shou-

No comments: