Wednesday, February 3, 2010

now the party don't

THIS HAPPENED YESTA'DAZE


After a long and semi-arduous day at work as I enter the key to the front door of the apartment and hear the sweet click-swish and walk in to the warmth of my American apty but NO. the key went click-“fuck you, you ain’t getting in here you stupid little man. You are going to be doomed to live the rest of your days on the streets of brkyln only finding shelter at your work. Food? You think your too good to look in the dumpster? Well listen up buckaroo you aren’t; it’ll be stale crust and moldy vegetables until you catch scurvy then rickets and die on the street.”

That’s what it said to me.

I took it in stride.

Got the roomie, DS7, to help and thanks to our incessant hemming and galumphing, we got a neighbor to pop his head out his apty and was all “wtf?” And we shook and scratched our heads mumbling and pointing “door…..broked? landlord called” So as a man of action, and as a person that works in construction! And is in a band! He got a screwdrive and knocked the door the fuck down. Man 1. Door 1(since it did keep me out). To our benefit, we were thinking about getting our screwdriver, but we pussied out because….what if the Lord of the Landing, got mad!? Well evz, we (I) got in and chatted with Sidings (that’s the name of his band) and told the landlord what the fuck happened. Then DS7 and I ran away in the safety of our apty. After introductions and awkward conversation (the house specialty!).

And theeeeeeeeeeen, our (stolen) internet stopped working! How dare our neighbors want to protect what is rightfully theirs. Psh!

I cooked my dinner. Was subsequently to tired to eat it and too distracting to make it any good. I over spiced my rice and put too much water. I SCREWED UP RICE. YEAH NO FOOLINZ.

So I’m righting this in my bed, with my salty lunch packed for tomorrow.

C u tomorrow future wonkster, hope you enjoy your lanch past wonkster made for you.



eat it

down

No comments: