Monday, February 1, 2010

look around

After a heeeeeeeectic weekend, that kinda should have belonged to someone that is hardcore/(more)self-destructive/Ke$ha, I had a pretty good day at work.

I started my training on the front desk on the first floor. So if any of you reading this know were I work, come on down and visit me! Maybe I'll sign you u to get an HIV test! But I prolly won't sonce NO ONE READS THIS.

The weekend left me with a bruised foot, a scraped knee and a whole lot of stories that I refuse to tell anyone but those that already know about it! So Rice and Tee (yeah they now me) [see what i did there?] DS7, Warbles and 1/4rican now all 'bout it 'bout it. And that's all i'ma talk bout that.


THIS IS JOANNA NEWSOM'S NEW COVER ART FOR
HAVE ON ONE ME
[insert:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

DECADENCE (kinda medieval decadence) Extravaganza Eleganza! Other Gay Words!

I talked Tee's ear off like Jo-Jo Newsy was the second coming of musak.

I love her.



Speaking of love Lady G' wore this at the GRAMMAY'S
[insert: other gay exclamatory's]




da-da do-do'tin

No comments: