Saturday, May 8, 2010

Why don't you

It's a windy and slightly cool Saturday evening so I, of course, have found myself gettin' my drank on and watching the teevee. It's a sad state of affairs.

I did buy some shüs though. So this was a "productive" day.

Oh, I also went to work, but meh that barely counts as being productive. I DID GET MY ICE COFFEE DRANK ON.

It was basically like drinking cafe con leche, which I have been drinking since I was like 7 or 8. I'm actually surprised that my growth wasn't stunted. Or maybe it was...maybe I should be like 5'11''! Imagine! Me! I do....too often.

I've started this post with some kind of purpose, but like so many things it has escaped me.


it goes and goes and goes and goes it goes goes goes it and it goes and it




I found out I'm going to get a new brother.


well, will you look at that

No comments: