Saturday, May 1, 2010

swallowed by a

Dear Diary,

Just came back from a dance party. It felt like I was in a semi-good friend (more likely and acquaintance)'s apartment.
Which I think was the appeal.
But I just could not believe how many homosexuals where there! I'm almost positive that there wasn't a single person there that wasn't of the homosexual experience...
There I was, in a loft space that was covered in pink and black construction paper, and let me tell you, the entrance looked like a cave! Those homosexuals and their love of the theme parties! It never ceases to amaze.
There were also some women there. They did not seem to be bothered by the, dare I say it, excesses of homosexual men. In fact they seemed to not be interested in the men at all. They were perfectly content dancing among themselves. Sure they danced with the men as well but it was platonic. Which I enjoyed thoroughly.
The music! The dancing! The gaiety! It was all exhilarating.

The walk home was quite pleasant as well. Going out into the cool evening air was much appreciated after dancing with a room full of homosexuals. It got very hot in there! In more ways the one...there was also humidity.

Well diary, that's all I have.

Oh! This what the gentlemen sort of looked like. Well the jist of what they looked like!

You're the best!


No comments: