Monday, September 22, 2008

another night another dream but always blog!

Well my post sickness weekend was good. As I mentioned before I stayed home on Friday and SLEPT
[insert non-sexy bed picture]


<3 sleeping and not having nightmare <3

I did a really cliché things this Saturday (sorry writer for rescheduling! but i'm a jerk!) I hung out with some ____sters in w----- park in a loft apartment/art space. You heard me right, slash art. space.

But i did meet some cool kids but i also met some 1st year art student ____ster wannabes.
If I didn't have such a good time judging them I think I would have killed myself/them.
but they were seriously (srsly?) so young. It was kinda bizarre
[insert adorable baby picture]

But I didn't do much while i was there besides hang out and _____ and _____
oh shiiiiiit
I did see a man get shot (maybe) and die (naybe)
At the party me and a couple of acquintance soon to be friends (maybe/hopefully <3 new friends <3) were looking out the window and we heard a loud BANG and all of a sudden this man just dropped to the ground.
and
didn't
move
Eventually an ambulance came but they didn't really do anything the guy/body(?) and took him off in a gurney.
so....maybe.........he's ok?
maybe.....not?
so i guess that part wasn't cliché.
<3 stayin safe/alive <3

1 comment:

Wonkster said...

i can't believe you ditched me for baby hipsters and a dead man.

shut up i'm watching 30 rock.