Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Let's talk about art baby!

Let's talk about art baby, let's talk about you and me, let's talk ab out all the good things and the bad things that we see. Let's talk about art. Let's talk about art.
[insert salt n pepa picture]


Right now I'm laying on an air mattress that I borrowed(stole) from quarter-rican and I'm laying in the sanctuary of a church that has been converted to a cultural/art center in w----- park, that for this week has been converted to a theatre collective space, for a new works festival!

[insert picture that is not the obvi sadface/happyface that all those lame theatre people use]...no luck finding picture ;(

So yeah, I'm living here for the remainder of the week. So I'm sorta gonna have somethin woht bloggin about! Sorta! ?
I'm livin here because it's closer to work and also because I really really really want to do some fucking art.
Not fucking art. pervz

No comments: