Sunday, September 7, 2008

I think...but only a little bit

(que that one song by dolly parton 9to5, which is also a movie!)

Now that I have a job
I get up ridiculously early, 6am, really?
I have a crazy long commute, an hour and 10 minutes, seriously?
I have a cubicle, this isn't a joke?
On the plus side, I get health care, eye, dental and life insurance, and a steady paycheck, which I have yet to see because don't I get paid until next. Friday, COME ON!
ANYWAY
So I work for this company were I send out emails and make phone calls to customers (what we sell exactly, I'm starting to learn, and it's too boring to talk about here and if I say that you know it's true,) and generaly sit at my cubicle and think about all the events in my life that have brought me to this point.

But this job makes me love and hate the weekends with a passion that I have never experienced.
Love the fact that I have a two days to myself and hate the fact that I only have TWO DAYS to myself.


But i did have a lot of <3 funsies <3 this weekend.

Oh one NOT fun thing that happened was that I had to say goodbye to hiker, she's off to DC then NYC then France. I'm insanely jealous (jalox?) that she is off and writer will soon go off to France as well. well. fuck. them.

Back to the weekend. I hung out with blueline after work then we met up with quarter-rican and her new Art Therapy friend and ate at a restaurant that was, one those places that is trying really hard to be a laid back burger place when in reality it's pretty over priced and kinda bourgey (that doesn't look like what it sounds like, fucking french) and quarter-rican found a hair in her food so she got it for free!
<3 pseudo-insanitary practices <3

Then i went out dancing with m&m because now i feel like i have to prove something with my weekends and pack them with enough "fun" stuff that will make life ok? that sounds a lot sadder than it is. or maybe it's just sad. Yeah, it's sad.

Saturday, Ezaboo and teach and I hung out, basically the entire day. And I was acting like a total nut job. I think part of it was because I was tired from the night before and part of it is because I can act like a nutjob because I'm. not. at. work.

We had brunch at a delicious mediterranean place in andersonville and went back to her place and watched a movie then we went to catch a bus to head to germanfest where we were going to meet hotMess. Oh! heh, waiting to catch the bus we were talking about...ezaboos downstairs and how it was stinkin up the place, and these complete rand-0s (that's random people to you uncool kids) in a cab must have heard us and totally acknowledges us and agreed with the smelly situation downstairs, heh.
<3 taxi-cab gayz <3

We eventually got to germanfest were beer was consumed
then we went to a bar
then we went to another bar
then we went to another bar
then we went to a restaurant
I think the evolution of the night was only natural.

Sunday I gave my soul a little pat on the back and did a physical theater workshop today. it's was so fun and gratifying to do artsy theatre stuff. We created tableau's and eventually created a dance piece and we did other physical stuff it was wonderful
<3 artsy fartsy times <3
Then I got home and picked up my ipod from ezaboo cooked dinner with quarter-rican and now i'm going to sleep because i have work tomorrow

No comments: