Friday, September 19, 2008

A person could develope a bad bad

COLD
Sh*t!
F*ck!
FUCKING SHIT
Yeah i decided that pg-13 bullshit is played out since i don't have the cute/awesome/appropriate sound cue that they have on arrested development.
<3 tv/dvd sitcoms that was 2 smart 4 gen. audience <3
[insert A.D. picture...that kinda reminds me of BLOSSOM for some reason]


Back to the point (is there one for this?) I was sick, and still am sorta sick, all this week. I even had to miss work for two days [sick days/daze] and that would have been awesome if I wasn't sick and was just faaaaaaakin it


But I wasn't. I fuckin wasn't fakin it. It go so bad on Wednesday (the first day i called off work) i barely could get out of bed without gettin the shakes.
;(

But I stayed in bed ALL DAY and had plenty of liquids and pills (sweet sweet pills) and now (friday) I feel a little better, well better enough to go to work today.

And yes dear readers all...7 of you (if I'm lucky)? It's friday night and....I'm.....blogging....
...
...
aaaaaaaand we're moving on!

I got finished with the play festival and it was fun. A lot of fun. It makes me depressed going to work knowing that I won't be in that environment for a while.
On the plus! Two of the playwrights are in my area!
One is doin the grad school thing (grAd skool thang?) up in Northwestern and the other is moving to rogers park! maybe! hopefully! I'm pretty sure! I think.

Wow, other than that I have nothing to write about. Specs and I are gonna brunch it tomorrow
<3 brunch on non-sundays <3
actually
<3 brunch ANY day <3

No comments: