Friday, September 19, 2008

FEVER DREAMS

OH SHIT!

I forgot to talk about the crazy ass fever induced dreams I was having.

I guess the only one that I remember was:

Each of my symptoms had a personality and were personified in my office. And my sore throat was being a raging asscunt (sorry so vulgar, but it/she/they really were) and kept trying to convince me the chicken that I had cooked earlier that evening was contaminated with salmonella. And that I was going to die.

That is basically the long and short of it without going into the confusing dream details that bore N E 1 and every1.

I thought I was going insane the entire night because I would be slipping in and out of my dream state and my waking state (AND I COULDN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STATES) and I seriously thought I had givin myself salmonella poisoning and that one of the symptoms was insanity.

But seriously make sure you cooking your chicken thoroughly and don't leave it out of the fridgy for long periods of time


<3 stayin healthy <3

1 comment:

LG said...

and especially dont eat chicken that you have thrown at a zombie's face and/or dropped on long-dead mice.