Friday, March 12, 2010

bottle of white bottle a' red

So it's:
T-minus 3 and a half hours till tattie time.

My excitement needs some kind of outlet, so it might as well be writing in this.

PRODUCTIVE!

And also...I could get in troubz, since I am at........work

but whatevz, i say, EVZ!

So it's c-werkerz b-day celebration today but since I have my tattoo appt at 7 i'm going to meet up with the peeps afterward. After Words.


I've got to the point where I cant concentrate. Not even on this. I'm basically just tip tappin' away for no reason, and with no direction. Which is what I normally do n e way, but this time it's even more pointless/directionless/meaningless.

When i'm in this state I feel like my punctuation gets so much worse. But so what who cares, I know you don't or you would have stopped reading this long ago and I know I don't or else I woulda stopped writing this....long ago. So a lot of things might have happened that haven't and alot if things will happen that you or I have no control over, like me writing in this blizzog. Sounds like: Bliss Log or Bliss Bog.

something with bliss in it and something that makes no sense.
Nothing makes sense.
you don't make sense.
this blog espesh doesn't make sense or cents.

i should stop


we won't stop; we can't stop

but i can

No comments: