Sunday, March 7, 2010

flying a

It's that time again where I kinda just leave myself time enough to write whatever I want in this thing.

Oh, wait, I've confounded myself, I already do write whatever I want in this bucket o' shit that is my blizzy.

I awoke this morning to the sounds of belts hitting flesh, and I thought to myself, "ah, another Sunday morning." You don't see specials about THAT on CBS. Heh, imagine.

[insert; yeah...think about that]



After I steeled myself and metaphorically scrubbed out my ears with symbolic(?) bleach, I made some breakfast!

[insert: it didn't look like this]

Well it sorta looked like that, but the toast had jam! Jams I tells ya!

I started watching Archer the new cartoon on FX™. It's a total bro cartoon, but I can't help but find it fun/funny. This is only because I'm a sucker for cartoons talking abut fucking and saying bad words. This new sub genre of comedy that is part Arrested Development/Family Guy/It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia/something else with a more masculine feel to it, is still somewhat of a mystery to me. They are completely aware of, i guess i would say their offensiveness but that somehow seems wrong. It's like they are being satirical about being crude. I'm not sure they are being anti-pc, which can be a legitimate form of expression (only sometimes and if done well ie. Arrested Development and 30 Rock), but they are just kinda being so outlandishly crude and vulgar it becomes a commentary on why we find certain things vulgar. I'm not sure that makes sense.

Oh well, I did L-O-L at it. So that something.

I just took a lil nap listening to Jo-jo Newsy. It was good.

this wasn't a long as i thought it would be






that's what








no one said

No comments: