Monday, March 15, 2010

might as well

Buy a ticket to California, which is what I did.

Sure, I have other bills to pay, but you know, buy it while the buyin' is good?

Yeah, we'll go with that.

[insert: califoooooornia here we coooooooooooooooooome]


But this is far in the future; in JULY! So while I'll feel the pinch now, once July rolls around Future Me™ will think Past Me™ was pretty smart. Pretty...pretty clever.
So soon, but not too soon, one of my besties on the enetz and I will be hangin' out on the West Coast.

West Coast: Best Coast?

East Coast: Yeast Coast?


So that's the what the future looks like or maybe it'll look like this.

[insert: scarepocalypse now!]

I was pretty tired for most of the day today. I came home and laid in bed with my mind on my money and my money on my mind. I also watched Arrested Development.

So good.




cornballing piece of sh*t

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO