Saturday, April 24, 2010

and that right there

When asked, sometimes I answer "oh you know just...stuff." But last night, a stroke of genius. Or maybe just a stroke! My mouth did get all lopsided (is it kinda sad that I initially misspelled genius but I had no problem with lopsided?)!

"creative nonfiction" and with those two words I was set free. Fictional nonfiction...which basically means I can be a liar and no one can say shit!

Sitting in the dimly light bar; the kind of bar that gets dimlier light, dimmer lighter, I was confronted with the, "oh, what do you write?" Honestly I never thought that I would become on of those people that says, "Oh, I write."

Because that's not the whole motherfuckin' truth. (<-------adamant much?) I like to write and I like to write in this billa bong betty babe blog and i like alliteration. But I don't write. I'm not a writer. I have friends who are writers and that's what they do or try to do. I'm just here for giggle n' things. So after my friend asked me that, after I was done punching him in the face repeatedly until i collapsed from exhaustion. My knuckles bloody and possibly broken. I picked myself up, dragged my friend up by the collar slapped him back to consciousness I said "creative nonfiction."

No comments: