Thursday, April 15, 2010

go go go! oh no...

Right, sometimes the stars align and something amazing enters into your life like a burning fire. It changes you and brings you a new depth of the knowledge into the person you are, the person you were and, perhaps, the person you are meant to become.

I woke up this evening around 9. YES this EVENING because I took a nap at like 8, shut it, I know, I've heard it all before.

The some preternatural force seemed to take over my hands and I went to the youtube (Utoob EWE-tüb) and I typed in my home town and came across this:

[insert: these are two examples what what people do in my hometown for fun]







OK, so I'm not putting these up to be malicious or even to actually mock anyone. Really! I don't know these people or have anything against them. This is where I'm from.



It actually helps me make sense of why I am the way I am? or something.

No comments: