Tuesday, January 5, 2010

hi/lo resolution

I'm going to make a resolution (even though I have never done a resolution, because white people do those and in the eternal wisdom that is my mother "you don't want to be like white people do you?"), I'm going to attempt and possibly (re:probably) fail to write in this thing every day. My excuse that is that maybe by writing something inane everyday perhaps it'll inspire me to right something inane and hopefully entertaining IRL (that's in real life to you, yes I'm looking at you old man Hidgins). So yea. boo-ya.

[insert what I got when I google imaged "old man hidgins (NO I WASN'T MISSPELLING HUDGENS K THNX)]


This goes along with my attempt to exercise (please I can barely spell exercise (w/o spell check)), as well as my attempt to work on my budget, and eat better. HAHAHA psych!

So yeah, this blog will get even more dumb as the year goes along! get ready!

Oh, I also had a dream last night that I got my lighthouse tattoo (that I'm currently saving up to get, suck it budget!), instead of just the outward face of the lighthouse it was a cross-section of a lighthouse and it looked cool in my dream so maybe when I talk to an artist we'll play around with that.

[insert image that I really liked but it might look too much like a dong]



so there.

No comments: