Thursday, January 7, 2010

I don't need to

I was thinking about...thinking, which is my stock answer when I don't have anything to write about. Or at least when my brain is too tired from work to think about things.

I diiiid think about some interesting character traits or questions/scenarios for my play thing/whatever I'm working on. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that medical stuff and social factors of medical stuff is inspiring to what I'm writing about. It's all about human nature when we are at our weakest/most vulnerable.

There is nothing on T.V. I almost thought of putting on Hannah Montana but I couldn't bring myself to turn to that channel. So I but on "Grey's Anatomy" instead?

Ugh, I dunno what is wrong with me.

I just want all these little people on the teevz to shut up. OH WAIT I HAVE THE REMOTE. Me i'm too much a product of the white noise society to ever turn off a t.v. unless I'm going to start listening to something else that I Don't have to pay attention.

I'm not horrible if I know what I'm doing is stupid right? Yeah, NVMD. Oh heh you are dead in the newer seasons.

[insert DEAD/lucky it's also medical]


You know what I've wanted to see blog?

TWISTER
I'm not going to insert anything because it's FUCKING TWISTER YA'LL. I don't want it to skip that house and that house and come directly to mine. Whatever Hely Huntz you ain't that spesh.

I rewatched Sara Ramirez doing a madlibs version of "The Man I love" and I laughed. Oh, how I laughed.

ok done n' done n' done n' done

No comments: