Tuesday, January 12, 2010

in our town

It's the fucking early bird spesh ya'll, (the fact that I call 11 early is a little disconcerting)!

[insert >50 n' lovin' it]


I've decided since I'm already up and dressed for work I might as well write a little bit. Also for selfish reasons since I don't want to do it/will forget when I got home tonight maybe(probably).

Whatttttttttttt else? Watched The Wendy Williams Show this morning
[insert: quote how you doin'? end quote]


And I love it. Like every gay and person of color and gay person of color should and does and might not admit to/will adamantly admit to/have never heard of, it's a thing. Oh I also hear the ladays love it too.

what the fuck Whoopi "Speaking of "T's:" AvaTar." I'm a fan of barely strung together transition but even that is a streeeeeeeeetch.

Speaking of stretch: I made chicken last night. See? It doesn't work Whoopi. My chicken looks good, I didn't have any of it last night. It's for lunch today! I'm excited it smelled crazay good. Hopefully it doesn't give me E. coli!

[insert: fingers crossed I don't get this/eek!]


E. coli or not Joanna Newsom is still pretty:



durh

No comments: