Thursday, January 28, 2010

i found myself a

Woke up to some really good news.

Joanna Newsom's new project is going to be a TRIPLE LP

ready?
set?
squeeeeeeeeeeee

according to Wikipedia™ Jo-jo Newsy's new album will have Esme. one of my personal favorites, and also that drag city has another song '81 on their website. CHECK IT OUT. Of course the song is amazing. Her voice is so sweet and complex.



Speaking of complex

ABBA WORLD

"There is no way you can escape Abba" the blond chick from Abba

Yeah, you heard me right. There is a touring exhibition that was highlighted on ABC Evening World News Series for Serious People with Grown-Up Ideas.™ Here you can take quizzes on Abba, sing with Abba, look at old picture and paraphernalia and fuck Abba!
(Guess which one isn't true, you'll be surprised with the answer!)

Oh and bee tea double u
R.I.P
J.D. Salinger, sure your famous book, now it's a lil over-hyped but it's still good for angsty teens (like I was) that think ey'body is a phony(like I did) but you did do good and ground breaking work for your time. I love the banana fish story in the 9 short stories series. So much weirder than Catcher in the Rye.
I'll miss you J.D. Sal-Sal but will look forward to the pretentious blog posts and news reports about you in the coming week(s)





can't help it

No comments: