Monday, January 25, 2010

what would I

Sitting on the couch and watching The Daily Show with John Stewart and I started drifting off. I was thinking about my life this time last year. Living in a different city, having a different job, and almost a different mind set in general.

I love that memory can transport you to a different time in your life. A lot of the places are dumb and frivolous but it's nice. To reminisce and think about how you felt, or even things as simple as what your surroundings looked like and felt.

Like when 1/4rican and I used my bed for a sofa.

<3 memoriez


I'm marinating chicken wings right now. In a soy/honey/brown suger/mustard/hot sauce sauce. Hopefully it'll be good and WON'T kill me or at least if it DOES kill me, that it'll taste good.

[insert: they probably WON'T look like this]



You can really tell when I don't start the post on the same day.

No comments: