Thursday, January 14, 2010

a mistress

I'm almost there, I'm almost that the point where I can maybe start calling myself a real boy! I'm getting a bed on Saturday!

[insert: I'm going to do many things on it! like ponder my existence! and cry myself to sleep!]

I also bought groceries and did laundry! So what I can never go out or do anything fun with my friends! Psych! I'm still going to do all those things? What's wrong with me?


A lot of things. That's the answer. A lot of things.

I was a lil' wonk-0-tron at work today. But as the day was getting closer to it's inevitable end I got better. I don't think it was because the workday was over; I think it was because, I don't know, the prospect of buying food and doing laundry? I'm a very simple person. I like doing simple things like eating and drinking and wearing clothes and sleeping in beds.





Easy.

No comments: