Tuesday, January 19, 2010

never trust a big butt and

I bought a lot of kale!

KALE, It's super delicious I tells ya, delicious! and also super good for you. It has vitamins and nutrient and can turn you into super man if you have it IV'd to you for at least 4 days.

I don't think that first part is right, everything else, I'm pretty sure is %100 correct.

[insert: man o'steel vegetable]


I woke up this morning and my wrist hurt. and NO, it wasn't because I was on a date with my hand! It's becaaaaaause I was in a long term relash with my hand!

MASTURBATION JOKE. It wasn't even a joke.

I also made pork chops for dinner today and lunch tomorrow. I also sauteed onion, mushrooms and kale (well i actually only slightly warmed the kale) in olive oil and balsamic vinegar, (ok between you and me; I had to spell check vinegar), I also made rice.


IT WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Maybe I shoulda taken a pikshure. meh.

This video is old but still good (and my old I mean so last year):




2 days till that GAGz

No comments: