Saturday, January 23, 2010

there was a booming

I started out my weekend watching T.V. in my bed.

Yup, that was my Friday night! I watched a lot of T.V. in my living room and bedroom. I watched 30Rock
Ugly Betty
and other gay things
LIKE PROJECT RUNWAY

This season on Project Runway it seems like Lifetime isn't fucking around anymore and decided to put on a quality t.v show. All the contestants seem pretty talented and they all have different aesthetics. They made burlap sack dresses in the last episode.

The sassy black gay guy, was being sassy and gay, and we all nodded our head and said,"yes, change."
The cute bebearded bespectacled well dressed (he dresses like how I like to dress which is why I say well) gay guy was sassily concerned over other asians (Ping! I'm not being racist that's her actual name) dress thing that would have looked interesting if it were better made and better thought out.

The gaysian was being spritely and harried, but he ended up winning the damn challenge, even though I think that his dress looked like an ice skaters dress, buuuuuuuut that'sjustme.
[insert winner]


I personally think that what'sherface, amy? Whatever the one that kinda looks like that new girl on SNL's dress should have won.
[insert: shouda winner]


I also thought that Jesus doesn't bring anything to the table. An I'm not just saying this because he wears clip on bowties, I'm saying this b/c he just kinda sux and that he doesn't take the time to learn how to tie a bowtie.


Also, I don't think anyone understood what Ping was saying, not because of her accent (well maybe b/c of her accent) because what she was saying made little to no sense
[insert: ping!]



And that is what I did/what I'm doing this weekend. That and bacon, I had a lot of bacon.
[insert:numnumunm]



but what do I know?

No comments: