Friday, January 8, 2010

to seem like

It was so stuffy today at work it felt like a horribly balmy May when the weather is still not yet hot and still wet so it creates a mugginess that hangs in the and kinda makes everything smell a lil bit. kna'what I mean?
[insert: what the fuck? This was the first thing I got when I google image searched "mugginess"]

Well I guess I didn't know what I was expecting. Maybe an image of a swamp? Those are muggy right?

[insert: probs more approps picture]


I did end up writing some more. A scene between two lady charactahz.

[insert: LADY]


They don't really chit-chat, well they kinda do, or something. They also talk about "stuff" that deals with "plot" and "important themes." Whatever, they are bitches.

Other than that, I got my pictures taken. And made friends with a fOtOgrapher. Well hopefully made friends with, he seemed interesting. In that NOT creepy way.

I JUST BITE MY LIP, FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. ouch.

guess game: did that really happen or did I just write it. The world will never know or care.

I was thinkin' last night, while I was having trouble sleeping; what would bizarro world me be like? I think he'd still be a hOmOsexual, because I'm pretty sure bizarro world rules don't go down to the genetic level? Because bizarro people aren't of the opposite gender of their real world counterpart So I don't think he'd be white either. Right?



Right.

No comments: